We’re able to ship many of our products to U.S. Military APO/FPO addresses. Some products cannot be shipped to APO/FPO addresses, all our APO and FPO available products are listed here.
When completing your Shipping Address during checkout, please make note of the following:
- The Country must be “United States”
- The City must be entered as either “APO” (Army Post Office) or “FPO” (Fleet Post Office)
- The State must be selected as either “AA” “AE” or “AP”
- You must enter your Zip code.
- Always remember to enter your full name, grade, and PSC or unit number.
If your troop is stationed in Europe, Canada, Africa, or the Middle East please select AE from the “State” drop-down menu. If they’re stationed in Asia or the Pacific please select AP from the “State” drop-down menu. If they’re stationed in the Americas, please select AA from the “State” drop-down menu.
Unfortunately, we cannot supply tracking numbers for shipments to APO/FPO addresses. The U.S. Government requires that we send all shipments to APO/FPO addresses using the U.S. Postal Service.Example Address:
SSGT Kevin Johnson
Unit 2050 Box 3191
APO AE 09817 NOTE:
Orders to APO/FPO numbers beginning with 093 must be placed before the 4th of December.
Orders to APO/FPO numbers beginning with 094 to 098, or 96, must be placed before the 11th of December.
Posted in: Shipping